City of Roswell residents will be able to securely dispose of personal documents on Saturday, April 14, 2012 from 8 a.m. until noon (earlier if the truck fills up before noon) at the Roswell Public Works facility, 1810 Hembree Road. This free event even allows document destruction viewing to ensure safe disposal and peace-of-mind for participants.
Examples of sensitive documents include old tax returns, junk mail with personal information, dated documents with personal information, dated pay stubs with personal information, etc. There is a limit of five boxes or 200 pounds of paper per vehicle.
The event is sponsored by Georgia Document Destruction, Inc., the Roswell Recycling Center and Keep Roswell Beautiful.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 14th Annual Back to the Chattahoochee River Race & Festival
- 17th Annual Flying Colors Butterfly Festival
- Joe Gransden and his Jazz Quintet perform at Sundays on the River
- Memorial Day celebration 2016
- Family Music, Health & Wellness Expo May 14th