|April 14, 2012|
|8:00 am||to||12:00 pm|
City of Roswell residents will be able to securely dispose of personal documents on Saturday, April 14, 2012 from 8 a.m. until noon (earlier if the truck fills up before noon) at the Roswell Public Works facility, 1810 Hembree Road. This free event even allows document destruction viewing to ensure safe disposal and peace-of-mind for participants.
Examples of sensitive documents include old tax returns, junk mail with personal information, dated documents with personal information, dated pay stubs with personal information, etc. There is a limit of five boxes or 200 pounds of paper per vehicle.
The event is sponsored by Georgia Document Destruction, Inc., the Roswell Recycling Center and Keep Roswell Beautiful.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Roswell Household Hazardous Waste Day
- Roswell River Parks Master Plan Public Meetings
- 14th Annual Chattahoochee Challenge 10K
- 2015 Roswell Roots festival
- IceFest 2015 at Chattahoochee Nature Center