|April 14, 2012|
|8:00 am||to||12:00 pm|
City of Roswell residents will be able to securely dispose of personal documents on Saturday, April 14, 2012 from 8 a.m. until noon (earlier if the truck fills up before noon) at the Roswell Public Works facility, 1810 Hembree Road. This free event even allows document destruction viewing to ensure safe disposal and peace-of-mind for participants.
Examples of sensitive documents include old tax returns, junk mail with personal information, dated documents with personal information, dated pay stubs with personal information, etc. There is a limit of five boxes or 200 pounds of paper per vehicle.
The event is sponsored by Georgia Document Destruction, Inc., the Roswell Recycling Center and Keep Roswell Beautiful.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 3rd Annual Roswell Back to School Bash
- Alive After 5 Returns July 17th
- 15th Annual Roswell July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza
- 4th Annual Roswell Lavender Festival
- 12th Annual Back to the Chattahoochee River Race & Festival