|April 14, 2012|
|8:00 am||to||12:00 pm|
City of Roswell residents will be able to securely dispose of personal documents on Saturday, April 14, 2012 from 8 a.m. until noon (earlier if the truck fills up before noon) at the Roswell Public Works facility, 1810 Hembree Road. This free event even allows document destruction viewing to ensure safe disposal and peace-of-mind for participants.
Examples of sensitive documents include old tax returns, junk mail with personal information, dated documents with personal information, dated pay stubs with personal information, etc. There is a limit of five boxes or 200 pounds of paper per vehicle.
The event is sponsored by Georgia Document Destruction, Inc., the Roswell Recycling Center and Keep Roswell Beautiful.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2015 Roswell Beer Festival
- 2015 Roswell Georgia Easter Egg Hunts
- 2nd Annual Roswell Fire & Police Foundation Charity Gala
- Bulky Trash Amnesty Day March 21st
- Roswell Household Hazardous Waste Day