Riverside Farmer’s Market kicks off today and goes through September 15, 2012. The Farmer’s Market will be open from 8am to 12pm, but you always want to come early to get the best selection. Buy locally grown food.
Farm-fresh vegetables, sun ripened fresh fruit and berries, fragrant herbs, beautiful flowers and plants, organic compost, artisan cheeses, organic herbal soaps, and more!
Buying local will strengthen your local economy, support endangered family farms while safeguarding your family’s health and protecting the environment.
The Riverside Farmers Market is always looking for new vendors. To qualify, you must be selling locally-grown produce or another local agricultural commodity raised by you in accordance with sustainable farming methods.
Please call Louise Estabrook to inquire: 404-613-7670 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lectures & Demonstrations
RESTROOMS and plenty of FREE PARKING!
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Possum Trot 10K Race
- Sixth Annual Roswell Lavender Festival
- 14th Annual Back to the Chattahoochee River Race & Festival
- 17th Annual Flying Colors Butterfly Festival
- Joe Gransden and his Jazz Quintet perform at Sundays on the River