GA 400 Hospitality Highway Century 2012 will be the fourth edition as GA 400 is temporarily closed for this popular event!
The ride starts at exit 7 of Georgia Route 400, and will wind through Sandy Springs, Milton, Roswell, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, and other scenic areas of North Fulton. There are 9-mile, 23-mile, 60-mile, and 100-mile options.
The 100 mile ride is over 8500 feet of climbing up short steep hills that build your base strength! Perfect training for that fall triathlon, or that late season race, or maybe you just want to burn over 8700 calories! The 60 Mile ride also ascends 5500 feet and will climb the “Three Sisters” same as the 100 milers do. The Three sisters are three short climbs near the end of the ride in Roswell. You will have cheering fans as you pedal squares up the Big Sister in Mountain Park and Middle Sister as you pound your way through Wildwood Springs and finally you will roll up the Little Sister in Waverly Hall. Look for the local kids to have lemonade stands as an excuse to stop or use the cheers of neighbors to help you up the hill
1425 Market Blvd
Roswell, GA 30076
- Registration for all riders will open at 5:15 a.m.
- Anyone who arrives after 6:00 a.m. will not be allowed to ride on GA 400.
- Exiting the start point and entering Ga. 400:
- Take a right onto Market Blvd.
- Turn left onto Holcomb Bride Rd.
- Turn left onto Ga. 400 South
- All persons involved with the ride – cyclists, fans, volunteers, staff, etc. – should only park their vehicles in the former Home Depot parking lot, NOT in front of Publix. Additional parking will also be available in the former Comp. USA parking lot, located off of Market Blvd., in the same shopping center.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 6th Annual Rockin’ At The River
- Tea with Beatrix Potter May 9, 2015
- 25th annual Colors Festival of Arts
- 2015 Roswell Farmers and Artisans Market
- 2015 Roswell Riverside Sounds