BBQ and Bluegrass at Roswell’s Barrington Hall is a great way to enjoy the Fourth of July! The Mill Kitchen and Bar is bringing the wonderful BBQ – with family fun games & crafts on the lawn too. So grab your favorite lawn chairs and head on down.
The King family, who built Barrington Hall hosted a 4th of July Barbecue every year for their friends and neighbors. Now Barrington Hall has brought this annual tradition back & we’d love to share it with all of you.
This will be the second annual 4th of July celebration Barrington Hall hosts. There will be barbecue, beer, soft drinks and desserts for sale. The music is free of charge. A children’s area will keep the youngsters occupied with games and crafts. Come on over and enjoy this laid back and musical 4th of July celebration. Call 770-640-3855 for more information.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 17th Annual Roswell 4th of July Extravaganza
- 2016 Possum Trot 10K Race
- Sixth Annual Roswell Lavender Festival
- 14th Annual Back to the Chattahoochee River Race & Festival
- 17th Annual Flying Colors Butterfly Festival