It’s back to basics with Chef John Wilson. Chef John will teach basic cooking techniques in a variety of American, European and international cuisines. Classes will be held in the kitchen of Historic Barrington Hall. Join us for an evening of culinary fun and camaraderie. You’ll leave with some pretty useful cooking skills in the bargain. Prepare a complete meal under Chef John’s hold-your-attention instruction and dine in the spacious kitchen of this historic home.
Ideal for couples, gift giving, or just an opportunity to hone your cooking skills. $50 per person, per class includes lesson, food, wine, and loads of fun. Reservations are required as space is limited.
Classes are held on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 9:30 PM.
- January 17 – Basic Knife Skills
- January 31 – Basic Italian
- February 7 – Basic French
- February 21 – Basic Asian
- March 6 – Basic Mexican
- March 20 – Basic American
- April 10 – Basic Spanish
- April 17 – Couple’s Grilling
- April 24 – Basic Southern
Classes are held at Barrington Hall, 535 Barrington Drive, Roswell, GA 30075. Call 770.640.3855 to make reservations.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Roswell Summer Puppet Series
- Angela Reign Performs at the Sundays on the River Concert
- 26th Annual Colors Festival of Arts
- ArtAround Roswell
- 2016 Roswell Farmers and Artisans Market