|April 16, 2009|
|5:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Historic Canton Street will be “alive” on Thursday, April 16 as the 2009 Alive After Five street party kicks off from 5-9 p.m in Roswell, Georgia. Live music, food, displays and shopping make this event a fun and family friendly break during the busy work week. Alive After Five occurs the third Thursday of every month from April-October. Trolley shuttles from the parking lot of City Hall are available free of charge.
Be sure and stop by the City of Roswell booth and learn more about the services we provide and see plans for the Mimosa Boulevard Extension project happening in the historic district now.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2015 Roswell Beer Festival
- 2015 Roswell Georgia Easter Egg Hunts
- 2nd Annual Roswell Fire & Police Foundation Charity Gala
- Bulky Trash Amnesty Day March 21st
- Roswell Household Hazardous Waste Day