|April 16, 2009|
|5:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Historic Canton Street will be “alive” on Thursday, April 16 as the 2009 Alive After Five street party kicks off from 5-9 p.m in Roswell, Georgia. Live music, food, displays and shopping make this event a fun and family friendly break during the busy work week. Alive After Five occurs the third Thursday of every month from April-October. Trolley shuttles from the parking lot of City Hall are available free of charge.
Be sure and stop by the City of Roswell booth and learn more about the services we provide and see plans for the Mimosa Boulevard Extension project happening in the historic district now.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Roswell Household Hazardous Waste Day
- Roswell River Parks Master Plan Public Meetings
- 14th Annual Chattahoochee Challenge 10K
- 2015 Roswell Roots festival
- IceFest 2015 at Chattahoochee Nature Center