|April 16, 2009|
|5:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Historic Canton Street will be “alive” on Thursday, April 16 as the 2009 Alive After Five street party kicks off from 5-9 p.m in Roswell, Georgia. Live music, food, displays and shopping make this event a fun and family friendly break during the busy work week. Alive After Five occurs the third Thursday of every month from April-October. Trolley shuttles from the parking lot of City Hall are available free of charge.
Be sure and stop by the City of Roswell booth and learn more about the services we provide and see plans for the Mimosa Boulevard Extension project happening in the historic district now.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Turkey Workshop at Barrington Hall
- 2014 Roswell Chili Cook-off
- Roswell Recycling Center celebrates America Recycles Day
- Fulton County Schools – Redistricting Meeting
- 5th Annual Williez Chili Cook-off