These free monthly outdoor concerts are held at Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Road, May thru October from 7-9 p.m.
- May 5: Little Tybee
- June 2: Sol Junky
- July 7: Yacht Rock Revue
- August 4: Brandon Giles Band
- September 1: The Black Lilies
- October 6: The Lee Boys
“This is the most interesting and diverse line-up of artists we have had so far for this concert series,” Lee J. Howard, Roswell Cultural Arts Board Chair and volunteer said, “I’m very excited to bring this level of creativity and quality music to our community.”
Riverside Sounds concerts are produced by Roswell’s Recreation, Parks, Historic and Cultural Affairs Department with support from sponsors including Hands On Family Chiropractic, Scroggin & Company, Spencer Pest Services, Lee J Howard Entertainment, The Roswell Neighbor and 97.1 The River.
For more details, call 770-641-3705.
Possibly Related Posts:
- BBQ and Bluegrass at Barrington
- 17th Annual Roswell 4th of July Extravaganza
- 2016 Possum Trot 10K Race
- Sixth Annual Roswell Lavender Festival
- 14th Annual Back to the Chattahoochee River Race & Festival