GA 400 Highway Bicycle Ride 2016 will be the eight edition as GA 400 is temporarily closed for this popular event! This annual event will be on Sunday, July 10, 2016.
The ride stages at Sky Zone and starts at exit 7 of Georgia Route 400, and will wind through Sandy Springs, Milton, Roswell, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, and other scenic areas of North Fulton. There are 9-mile, 22-mile (Flatter), 45 mile, 62-mile, and 101-mile options.
The 100 mile ride is over 5,500 feet of climbing up short steep hills that build your base strength! Perfect training for that fall triathlon, or that late season race, or maybe you just want to burn over 8,400 calories! The 60 Mile ride also ascends 3900 feet and will climb the “Three Sisters” same as the 100 milers do. The Three sisters are three short climbs near the end of the ride in Roswell. You will have cheering fans as you pedal squares up the Big Sister in Mountain Park and Middle Sister as you pound your way through Wildwood Springs and finally you will roll up the Little Sister in Waverly Hall. Look for the local kids to have lemonade stands as an excuse to stop or use the cheers of neighbors to help you up the hill.
- Registration for all riders will open at 5:30 a.m.
- Anyone who arrives after 6:30 a.m. will not be allowed to ride on GA 400.
- Exiting the start point and entering Ga. 400:
- Take a right onto Market Blvd.
- Turn left onto Holcomb Bride Rd.
- Turn left onto Ga. 400 South
- All persons involved with the ride – cyclists, fans, volunteers, staff, etc. – should only park their vehicles in the SkyZone parking lot , NOT in front of Publix. Additional parking will also be available in the former Comp. USA parking lot, located off of Market Blvd., in the same shopping center.
If you want to join in the fun, it’s not too late. Click here to register for the 2016 GA 400 Highway Bicycle Ride.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Possum Trot 10K Race
- Family Music, Health & Wellness Expo May 14th
- Roswell Cycling Festival 2016
- 14th Annual Chattahoochee Challenge 10K
- Roswell Parks & Rec Spring 2015 Program Registration